Get Metadata for Customized Catalog Exports
Get metadata necessary to create a custom export. Includes available file formats, names of previously created templates, available fields from which a custom export template can be configured.
In order to get contextual data for the custom catalog exports, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call to the server.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is https://tt.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/Catalog/Exports/Custom/Metadata
- Method Type: HttpGet
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
This parameter is optional. Default value is false. By specifying true, in the response model for the available columns for export will be included the advanced columns too.
- If user is authenticated then response will be Status Code 200 => OK.
The response contains:
- Available file formats. One of these should be used for the request for performing custom catalog export.
- Names and IDs of previously generated custom export templates. The ID of a template can be used to obtain its list of columns for export. Use the columns collection later for the export request.
- Available Columns. This is the set of available columns for which catalog data can be exported.
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- On server response => Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error