Update Tracking Information
Endpoint is used for updating shipping status of a single order package. In order to do that, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call when updating the order.
- Have valid ID of an existing order
Example for such endpoint for TT server is https://tt.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/Orders/ShippingStatus/
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpPut
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Body data:
ID of existing sales order
FedEx, DHL, UPS etc.
Shipping service of the carrier.
ID of warehouse for shipping.
Declaration value. Optional field that will be set on the first package.
Shipping date. It can not be future date and can not be less than date of order creation.
Tracking number. Optional field that will be set on the first package.
Shipping cost. Optional field that will be set as FinalShippingFee of the first package.
Width of the first package.
Height of the first package.
Length of the first package.
Weight of the first package.
"ShippingService": "UPS Ground",
- If server error appears, then response will be with status code 500 => Internal Server Error
- If updating shipping status is successful, response will be status code 200 => Ok