Get Single Purchase Order
In order to retrieve metadata of a purchase order, you must:
- Be authenticated user
Information how you can authenticate can take from: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call for receiving a single purchase order.
- Have valid ID of an existing purchase order.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is https://tt.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/PurchaseOrder/Get
- Method Type: HttpGet
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Parameters: ID of the purchase order
ID of existing purchase order
- If user is authenticated and provides a valid ID of an order, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK and purchase order metadata in JSON format
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- On server response => Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error