Get eBay Business Policies
In order to get list of the eBay business policies for a company, you can consume the endpoint presented in this article. In order to consume it, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the service call.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is:
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpGet
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token (where 'Token' is the token received from the token authentication)
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
ID of existing company
eBay site code key
Possible values can be obtained from this endpoint
Page number. Default is 1.
Page size. Default is 10.
- If user is authenticated, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK and list of the company eBay business policies in JSON format in the response body
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- In case of error, response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error
Response Body Format
Possible values for the Policy 'Type' enumeration: PAYMENT = 0, RETURN_POLICY = 1, SHIPPING = 2