Create Catalog Export via Mapping Profile
In order to perform a catalog data export via mapping profile, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call to the server.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is https://tt.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/Catalog/ViaMappingProfile
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
The value of "Key" field from the response model after obtaining the list of available plugins for export.
The value of "DisplayName" field from the response model after obtaining the list of available plugins for export.
Specify file format for the exported data.
Array of strings
An array of product SKUs.
- If user is authenticated then response will be Status Code 200 => OK.
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- On server response => Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error