Create Customized Catalog Export
Create catalog data export by providing the product fields.
In order to create a catalog export with customized columns, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
Example for such endpoint for TT server is https://tt.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/Catalog/Exports/Custom
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
Array of Complex types
Provide the column's original name and a display name.
The name of the export file format.
The name of one of the selected columns for export. The data within the exported file will be sorted by this column.
Array of strings
An array of product SKUs.
- If user is authenticated then response will be Status Code 200 => OK.
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- On server response => Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error