Set Orders As Unshipped
In order to set one or several orders as unshipped, you can consume the endpoint presented in this article. In order to consume it, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the service call.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is:
For your server endpoint will be:
Information about expected request parameters can be found on swagger UI https://tt/api.sellercloud.com/rest/swagger.
- Method Type: HttpPut
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token (where 'Token' is the token received from token authentication)
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Request Body:
List with order ids to unship.
NOTE: If a single order is provided for unshipping it will be immediately unshipped. If more than one order is provided for unshipping a queued job for unshipping the list of orders will be created and its ID will be returned in the response.
Security PIN to edit shipped orders.
Required only if client setting 'Require Security PIN to edit Shipped Orders.' is enabled.
Do not provide or set to "null" if not needed.
- If user is authenticated and unshipping is successful, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK and queued job ID in the response body in case of more than one order is provided for unshipping.
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- In case of error, response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error