Download Shipping Label
In order to download an RMA shipping label, you can consume the endpoint presented in this article. In order to consume it, you must:
- Be authenticated user (For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication)
- Have a valid ID of an existing RMA
- Have a valid ID of existing shipping label
Example for such endpoint for TT server is:
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpGet
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
ID of existing Rma
Shipping label id
- If user is authenticated and provides valid parameters, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK and encoded array of bytes, which represent the shipping label file content.
The response content must be decoded from base-64 and an array of bytes can be used to save and open the file. The name of the file and its extension are stored in the content header.
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- On server error => Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error