Get Metadata for Catalog Exports via Plugin
In order to retrieve the list of available plugins to perform catalog export with, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call to the server.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is https://tt.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/Catalog/Exports/ViaPlugin/Metadata
- Method Type: HttpGet
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- If user is authenticated then response will be Status Code 200 => OK and a list of the available plugins in the form of key-value pairs.
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- On server response => Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error