Update existing order items
The endpoint presented in this article is used for updating existing order items of an existing order.
In order to consume the endpoint you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call when updating items.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpPut
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Parameters: orderID of the order
Information about the Product.
OrderItemID is the only mandatory field.
Only include the fields that you would like to update. Fields excluded from the request will not be changed on the item in Sellercloud.
- If a server error occurs, then the response will have status code 400 => Bad Request
- If the request is successful, response will have status code http 200 OK, with :
"Items updated successfully"