Get Serial Numbers of a Purchase Order
The purpose of this endpoint is for getting serial numbers related to a specific purchase order. These are serial numbers that were received during the receiving sessions of the PO.
In order to consume the endpoint you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call for getting serials of a purchase order.
- Have valid ID of an existing purchase order
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpGet
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Body data:
ID of existing purchase order.
- If an error occurs, then the response will be status code 500 => Internal Server Error
- If getting purchase order serials is successful, then the response will have the following format:
- field ID- Purchase Order Item ID
- field ProductID- product sku of the Purchase Order Item
- field Price - price of the Purchase Order Item
- field Serials- array of objects with all serial numbers for the received units of the Purchase Order Item