Get all product conditions
In order to get information for all product conditions in a single request, then you can consume the endpoint presented in this article. However in order to do that, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call for getting conditions.
Example for such endpoint for TT server:
For your server endpoint will be:
Information about expected request parameters can be found on swagger UI https://tt/api.sellercloud.com/rest/swagger.
- Method Type: HttpGet
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- If user is authenticated, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK and information
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- On server response => Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error