Set Resolution For RMA Items
In order to set resolution for RMA items, you can consume the endpoint presented in this article. In order to consume it, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the service call.
- Have valid ID of an existing RMA
Example for such endpoint for TT server is:
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token (where 'Token' is the token received from token authentication)
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Parameters: ID of the RMA
- Request Body:
Key value from the RMA Item Return Resolution Type enumeration
(see the enum definition in the enumerations documentation in the link in the end of this document)
ID of RMA item
If the provided resolution type is "Exchange" then value for this parameter has to be provided.
The value of this parameter indicates the SKU of the product with which the returned item is replaced.
If the provided resolution type is "Refund" then value for this parameter has to be provided.
The value of this parameter indicates the amount that is being refunded.
- If user is authenticated and set resolution is successful, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- In case of error, response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error
Documentation for the enumerations can be found here: https://developer.sellercloud.com/category/pqa1htn09q-resources