In order to upload document for order, you can consume the endpoint presented in this article. In order to consume it, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the service call.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is:
For your server endpoint will be:
Information about expected request parameters can be found on swagger UI https://tt/api.sellercloud.com/rest/swagger.
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token (where 'Token' is the token received from token authentication)
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Parameters: ID of order for which to upload a document
- Request Body:
Base 64 encoded string representing the file content.
Example of how to get Base 64 encoded string of a file in c#:
var fileContent = Convert.ToBase64String(File.ReadAllBytes("<filePath>"));
The name of the file to upload.
NOTE: The file extension should be included. Example "document.xlsx"
- If user is authenticated and document upload is successful, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK
- If incorrect FileName or FileContent are provided, then response will be Status Code 400 => Bad Request
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- In case of error, response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error