Get Order Packages
In order to get packages, you can do it in 2 ways:
- By calling endpoint for getting packages for an order. That will be explain in this article.
- By calling endpoint for get whole info for single order. More information in here.
Endpoint that is presented in this article is used for getting packages for a single order using pagination. If order has a lot of packages retrieving all in a single call could be resource consuming. That's why SellerCloud Rest API gives an option for pagination. In that way you can retrieve top 5 packages etc.
In order to consume the endpoint you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call when updating the order.
- Have valid ID of an existing order
Example for such endpoint for TT server is https://tt.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/Orders/Packages
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpGet
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Body data:
ID of existing order.
Number of the page.
Number of packages per page.
- If server error appears, then response will be with status code 500 => Internal Server Error
- If getting order packages is successful, response will be with following format: