This endpoint can be used to add items to an existing RMA.
In order to consume the endpoint you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the call.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is:
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
|Parameter||Data Type||Description||Is Required|
|Id (in URL)||integer||ID of existing RMA||Yes|
|OrderID||integer||ID of Order from which an item will be added to the RMA. The order must be of the customer of the RMA.||Yes|
|OrderItemID||integer||Item ID of the order item that needs to be added to the RMA.||Yes|
|KitItemProductID||string||If the order item is kit and a kit item needs to be added to the RMA then the ProductID of the kit item needs to be specified here.||No|
Should be greater than 0.
List of possible return reasons can be obtained from endpoint ‘/api/Rma/ReturnReasons’.
|ApprovalStatus||enum||Approval Status. Possible values:
- If user is authenticated and the request is successful, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- In case of error, response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error