In order to create new RMA note, you can consume the endpoint presented in this article. In order to consume it, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the service call.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is:
For your server endpoint will be:
Information about expected request parameters can be found on swagger UI https://tt/api.sellercloud.com/rest/swagger.
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token (where ‘Token’ is the token received from token authentication)
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Parameters: id of existing RMA
- Request Body:
|Parameter||Data Type||Description||Is Required|
|Category||enum||RMA note category.
‘Return_Notes’ is currently the only possible value.
|Message||string||RMA note message||true|
- If user is authenticated and create RMA note is successful, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- In case of error, response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error