In order to update QuickBook Export status of a purchase order you can do it as follows:
- By calling endpoint for updating QuickBook export status of purchase order / purchase orders. That will be explain in this article.
Endpoint that is presented in this article is used for updating QuickBook exported status of single or multiple purchase orders.
In order to consume the endpoint you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call when updating the order.
- Have valid ID of an existing purchase order
Example for such endpoint for TT server is https://tt.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/PurchaseOrders/SetQuickBookStatus
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpPut
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Body data:
Parameter Data Type Description Is Required PurchaseIDs List IDs of existing purchase orders. Yes Exported bool Export status:
true for export
false for not export
- If server error appears, then response will be with status code 400 => Bad Request
- If updating orders quick book status is successful, response will be Status Code 200 => OK “Purchase orders successfully marked as exported to quickbook!” / “Purchase orders successfully marked as NOT exported to quickbook!”