This endpoint can be used to create a manual reserve for a product.
In order to consume the endpoint, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication.
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the call.
An example for such an endpoint for server XX is https://xx.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/Inventory/ManualReserves/Create
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
|ProductId||String||Product id of the product for which to create a manual reserve||Yes|
Required when ReserveType is ‘Channel’
0 – Customer
|CustomerId||Integer||ID of a customer.
Required when ReserveType is ‘Customer’
|WarehouseId||Integer||ID of a warehouse||Yes|
Must be greater than start date
- If the user is authenticated and the request is successful, then the response will be Status Code 200 => OK.
- If the user is not authenticated, then the response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token.
- In case of error, the response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error.
- In case of incorrect request, the response will be with Status Code 400 Bad Request.