The endpoint presented in this article is for adding new items to an existing order.
In order to consume the endpoint you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call when adding new items.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is
For your server, endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Parameters: orderID of the order
|Information about the Product.
ProductID and Qty are mandatory fields.
Reference ID is an optional field for storing an alternative identifier for the item. (like the Channel’s order item identifier)
Adding an item that has the same SKU as an existing order item will create a new, separate item on the order.
To update an already-existing order item, use this endpoint instead.
- If a server error occurs, then the response will be status code 400 => Bad Request
- If the request is successful, the response will have status code 200 OK, and:
"Successfully saved the order items."