The endpoint presented in this article is used for deleting order items from an existing order.
In order to consume the endpoint you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed on the call when deleting items.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpDelete
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Parameters: orderID of the order
|[ int, int ]||List of integers representing order items IDs.|
- If a server error occurs, then the response will have status code 400 => Bad Request
- If the request s is successful, response will have status code http 200 OK, with:
"Items deleted successfully."