This endpoint can be used to split existing order by moving some of its items to a new order.
In order to consume the endpoint you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the call.
Example for such endpoint for TT server is
For your server endpoint will be:
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
- Body data:
Parameter Data Type Description Is Required Items List<ItemToMove> List of order items to move to a new order. Yes ItemToMove.OrderItemId int ID of the order item which we want to move to a new order. Yes ItemToMove.QtyToMove int Quantity to move.
Should not be greater than the item quantity in the order.
Yes ItemToMove.KitComponent List<KitComponent> List of kit components can be provided if we want to move only a kit component. No KitComponent.ProductId string Product Id of the kit component that we want to move to a new order. Yes KitComponent.QtyToMove int Quantity to move.
Should not be greater than the order kit component quantity.
- If user is authenticated and the request is successful, then response will be Status Code 200 => OKand ID of the newly created order will be returned
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- In case of error, response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error